Are you listening to your customers? Really listening? Paul Cardis, the Founder and CEO of Avid Ratings joins us to talk about how important truly listening to your customers is, and how he’s focused on doing it the right way. Oh, and he’ll also explain how not to get your Google My Business account banned – kind of important.
- Story Time
- Andrew was surprised to hear back from a real person after giving feedback on a survey
- Becca had her pre-drywall meeting on her new home!
- Kevin shares about his trip to Guatemala and how you can get involved by… implementing digital registration in your model homes? Yep!
- News (14:37)
- 360 Topic Of The Week (31:19)
- Are you listening to your customers? Ratings, reviews, and other important topics around customer experience with Paul Cardis.
- Question Of The Week
- Are you using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or you’re not sure, but you can see your data and everything works? : )
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!