Kevin’s away so Andrew, Jackie and Becca take over the podcast! This week we speak with Quint Lears, the mastermind behind NewHomeSales.com and RELENTLESS: The New Home Sales Documentary, which has been viewed more than 33 thousand times on YouTube. We learn why and how he got started making videos, tips for going viral, how to write a book, selling new vs used, and so much more.
Story Time: (1:46)
- Is Facebook Ads Manager constantly glitching on you? Becca discusses why it can actually be a good thing.
- Jackie finds another gem: Real estate platform Bungalo launches Paranormal Inspection Reports during October. 👻
- Andrew’s 7-year old loses his first tooth and learns the lesson of getting a hard task done. Also, Andrew marvels at the power of Google Data Studio to analyze large amounts of data with ease.
In the News: (12:31)
- Your Content Recipe for YouTube Videos Your Audience Will Love (AgoraPulse.com)
- Facebook Invites People and Businesses to Play – are the new ad formats worth a try? (Facebook.com)
- Facebook introduces Threads – a new camera-first messaging app (Newsroom.fb.com)
360 Topic of the Week – Behind the Scenes with Quint Lears (24:28)
Quint Lears is the host of NewHomeSales.com, the popular video platform highlighting the icons and rising stars of our industry. He’s also a full-time new home sales professional and published author. We go behind the scenes to learn what drives him, his unexpected strategy for selling against used homes, and why he thinks content marketing is dead. 😮
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!