This week, Kevin and crew chat about one of our most-asked questions… “What’s next in online marketing?” Plus, Mike Lyon makes a guest appearance to introduce a brand-new solution from Do You Convert for ALL builders and developers!
Story Time (3:17)
- Kevin shares what can happen when a builder doesn’t believe in digital marketing as a core strategy.
- It’s Mike’s 18-year wedding anniversary! Plus, how to make unattended access to your model homes work.
- Which is more important – attribution or analytics? Andrew gives the scoop.
- DYC’s Online Secret Shop is now available to the public!
- Zillow is still losing money on every home it sells, but not as much as it was 6 months ago. Is red the new black?
- NAHB now allows online marketing teams to submit for The Nationals!
360 Topic of the Week – Hot Topics & What’s Next in Online Marketing (32:45)
- Social vs PPC ad spend
- Unattended/Unlimited access to model homes
- Content (what is needed, what is “next level”)
- Chat / Texting
- Apps (WeChat / Snapchat / Setting Appts via FB App, etc)
Question of the Week: (1:14:47)
- Last week’s QOTW: What is your favorite non-fiction book (on any topic) you’ve read in the past year? (Get some reading inspiration here!)
- New QOTW: Does your builder currently use unattended access of any form? If so, how’s it working? If not, are you considering it?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!