By all accounts the existing home industry is in a state of chaos. Every week brings new headlines, new initiatives to try and change the system, and huge competitors locking horns as they try to dominate the new era of real estate. It is fascinating to watch, and also an inside look into what is likely coming down the line for the NEW home industry in the next three to five years.
- Story Time
- Becca has a house update – the builder would like to move the closing date
- Kevin’s confused by being asked to not credit walk-in traffic to online advertising impact
- Andrew is inspired by a podcast interview with the Pittsburgh Penguins Director of Sport Performance
- News & 360 Topic Hybrid (12:52)
- Concerns Over Fair Housing Aren’t Over – It’s Not Just Facebook
- Realtor.com getting out of “lead generation?” Brokers freaking out
- Rich Barton – CEO of Zillow Group – is interviewed for NPR’s Here & Now about their accelerated push into Instant Offers
- Answers To Last Week’s Question Of The Week (42:37)
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!