We decided to embed the Ad Doctor with one of our builder partners for 60 hours so he sees the gritty reality of what it’s like to be a marketing and sales leader on the front lines. Hear what surprised him, and how his outbound calls as a fill-in OSC went. We’ll also go behind the scenes on his Inventory Homes Shouldn’t Have Birthday’s blog post.
- Story Time
- Jackie compares email marketing results from two different builder partners
- Becca wants to let you know that your FB ads being denied isn’t JUST you… it’s a thing that’s happening right now
- Kevin shares his thoughts on why this is merger and acquisition season AND his inflammatory new blog post idea
- News (14:1 0)
- Social media helped IHOP sell 500,000 burgers a day
- 10 facts about Americans and Facebook
- Facebook can ruin election results, but can it REALLY influence home purchases?
- Not sure where to start with SEO? Start here with MOZ’s updated guide
- 360 Topic of The Week (27:44)
- The Ad Doctor’s 60 Hours As A Home Builder
- The Question of the Week (48:05)
- Your Answers to last week’s QOTW
- What session(s) would you most like the DYC team to cover at the show that you won’t be able to attend?
- Come See Us At IBS2019!
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!