This week Meredith Oliver stops by to talk about what builders struggle with when it comes to websites, digital marketing, and how to bring the latest technology into the model home. We’re also pretty sure you’re going to learn some new things about her that you might not have known before! (Sorry for the delay! The holiday meant family time first… but we’ve got something special planned to make up for it.)
- Story Time
- Andrew’s neighbor finally put a for sale sign up after nearly one month of not selling…
- Kevin had no idea that a holiday was on the way…
- Google has a new made up metric – the ad strength indicator. We break down the good and the (maybe) bad of it.
- Struggling to find good writers to help you generate better content? You should read this!
- Fix your broken community PLUS a deep dive into if advertising is your issue
- “Nobody puts baby in the corner.”
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- A fun and transparent conversation with Meredith Oliver!
- Answers to Last Week’s Question Of The Week
- This Week’s Question Of The Week
- Does your builder incorporate any in-model technology for use by your sales team? If so, what?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!