Personalizing your new home is one of the main reasons people choose to build. So why is all that information locked away in your design studio? Shouldn’t there be a better way? Chad Bria with Envision joins us this week to talk about it.
- Small Talk
- Breaking down the stats on the over 8,000 downloads of the podcast so far, including the 5 most popular episodes:
- Story Time
- A gym near Andrew is trying to Presale Without Fail
- Kevin shares 3 important things to keep in mind when it comes to reports provided to you from outside parties
- It now takes up to 10.4 months to build a new home – that can make it harder to sell new builds
- Facebook’s latest earning report has everyone scared. Advertisers shouldn’t be – things are actually getting better
- Google Ads is here!
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- This Week’s Question Of The Week
- Do you use a dedicated design studio as part of your customer experience? Why or why not?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not sell you!