The alternate title of this episode could have been “How To Punch Used Homes In The Face” but that sounded a bit harsh. How to reach the largest amount of home shoppers using Zillow is this week’s 360 topic.
- Story Time
- Andrew explains why his terrible golf game reminded him how important repetition (practice) is important to be a great digital marketer.
- Kevin shares the importance of pattern recognition in identifying where to invest your time to move the marketing needle or identify roadblocks.
- An A.I. voice assistant schedules a salon appointment – and the business owner had no idea (Google Duplex)
- Burger King uses Instagram Stories poll questions to create a quiz and sell more burgers
- Insta Wants Your Credit Card Info. Insta-pay options being rolled out
- Several markets in the USA are seeing Adword price increases as high as 20% in April compared to March (no link)
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- Billions of homes are viewed by hundreds of millions of people on Zillow.com and other platforms of Zillow Group. How can builders tap into it effectively, and how can you maximize your listings and get more leads? Jake Scherrer from Zillow has the answers.
- Your Answers To Last Week’s Question Of The Week
- NEW Question Of The Week
- How often are you able to get out and visit the communities or homes you do the marketing for? Do you find that time well spent, or not?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not sell you!