We are live from the 2019 Online Sales & Marketing Summit in Chicago! Kevin and Andrew take to the rooftop of the iconic LondonHouse hotel and chat with attendees about their favorite parts of the Summit and what they hope to learn.
Special guests are Kelli Davis (Mungo Homes), Beth Russell (Stylecraft), Beth Phillips (Caviness & Cates), Bryce Baker (Chesapeake Homes), Steve Shoemaker (Ideal Homes), Alaina Money-Garman and Jeff Turner. We scratched the surface of a few topics that could warrant their own individual episodes, including:
- Listening to A.I. but not letting it take over
- Owning the presale process & making space for epic work projects
- Great automated experience vs. great personal experience – where to spend our time?
- With all the sophisticated marketing technology techniques, it pays to revisit the basics
- The value of personal relationships that go beyond business
- Sink or swim – when change is not an option
- Technology that will change the future exists today – should it?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!