This week Kevin, Andrew and the entire DYC Team are in Chicago for the 2019 Online Sales & Marketing Summit! Kevin is solo for a quick news segment and to introduce this week’s guest: Justin Nolette, Marketing & Digital Sales Manager with Sterling Homes in Edmonton, CA. They talk progressive marketing techniques and the difference between American and Canadian approaches.
- Facebook and Google antitrust investigations: all you need to know (theguardian.com)
360 Topic of the Week – Marketing Canadian-Style with Justin Nolette (4:12)
- Building homes during Canadian winters
- Justin’s origin story and his background in the automotive industry
- Parallels between marketing cars and new homes
- Moving leads down the funnel: inbound marketing, gated content and Hubspot
- His approach to brand awareness: Entertainment 1st, Education 2nd (check out the The Floss Dance by Sterling Homes video)
- What he learned from his American counterparts in Texas
We’ll be back next week with a special episode recorded live from the 2019 DYC Summit!
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!