There’s no substitute for hard work – in business or life. In this week’s episode, we talk to Chad Sanschagrin, owner of Cannonball Moments, to learn how he rose from knowing nothing about home building to becoming the #1 sales agent in the country for a large, national builder. His lessons of perseverance and discipline can benefit anyone in new home marketing or sales looking to expand their knowledge and perfect their craft.
Story Time (6:54)
- Andrew questions if builders should publicly post incentives or price discounts.
- Jackie has a technology nightmare and advises how to avoid your own.
- Kevin suggests how to change sales and marketing attribution models with minimal confusion.
- FaceApp has been the rage on social media – does it now own your personal data?
- Amazon acquires Sizmek – what that means for display advertising
360 Topic of the Week – Swimming in the Deep End with Chad Sanschagrin (42:41)
Chad is the owner and CEO of Cannonball Moments, a corporate performance coaching company. He is also an author, international keynote speaker, and trainer.
- A story of perseverance: After 5 years and 20 submissions, Chad will be speaking at IBS 2020
- A story of discipline: How he learned the home building business from the ground up after a career change – and became the #1 sales person in the country for his builder
- Advice on sales and marketing working in harmony
- Why builders (and people) should never proclaim to be “the best.”
Question of the Week: (1:31:50)
- Answers to last QOTW: How do you (or do you) measure foot traffic in your model homes and sales centers?
- New QOTW: What is your most challenging summer month for sales and traffic?
Read the full transcript of this episode here.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!