Is foot traffic as important as online traffic? Can it even be measured effectively? If so, what do we do with the data? On this week’s episode, we speak with Michael Guimarin, Enterprise Account Executive for Dôr, to answer these questions and more. We also address privacy concerns and trends when it comes to technology and data collection.
- Andrew’s #liveupdate: Closing is happening!! Plus, he decides that MS Excel is a requirement for all marketers.
- Jackie shares some ideas for sales and marketing departments to bridge the gap (and get along).
- Kevin introduces Krisp, a tool to mute background noise on calls.
- We have a Market Proof Marketing phone line! You can now call in with questions, comments and feedback: 404-369-2595.
- The premier episode of DYC’s new series – Online People Talking with Jen Barkan #OPTInwithJen
- Zillow introduces computer vision to Zestimate.
- Facebook melted! 😱#Facebookdown
- Facebook Housing, Employment & Credit changes coming June 27, 2019
360 Topic of the Week – Counting Traffic with Michael Guimarin from Dôr (30:21)
Dôr is an analytics system that empowers retailers with actionable data about their foot traffic. Michael, Kevin and Andrew discuss:
- Why in-store (model home, sales center) experience is so critical to brand value
- How measuring foot traffic connects the bottom of the marketing funnel with the top of the sales funnel
- Why simple data is sometimes the most valuable
- Privacy concerns when it comes to technology, data collection and where we’re headed
- The three statistics any retailer needs to measure
- Practical measurement applications for home builders
- Answers to last Question of the Week: Which project management / tracking tool do you use to keep yourself / your team organized?
- New Question of the Week: How do you (or do you) measure foot traffic in your model homes and sales centers?
Read the full transcript of this episode here.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!