Whoa! Kevin delayed this episode seeing the light of day for a few weeks after it was recorded… too much travel scheduled in May and June to edit and publish. Mike Lyon comes back to talk about all the details surrounding him selling his own home using only Facebook, Zillow, and BoxBrownie. You won’t believe how the buyer actually found out the home existed… or maybe it will turn out exactly as you’d expect?
- Story Time
- Kevin’s 40 Under 40 talk isn’t going to be the normal style
- Andrew shares his thoughts from interviewing quite a bit lately
- Becca talks about a tool she’s used a lot in digital marketing the past week
- News (13:00)
- Walk-In traffic counter that may work well for home builders
- Huge FB/IG account closes and moves to Twitter only… will they stay away?
- NAR anti-trust suit has some nervous
- Data studio really can do it all (public service announcement)
- 360 Topic – Real Estate Chaos Close To Home with Mike Lyon (31:36)
- How he sold his home step-by-step
- Where the buyer ACTUALLY came from
- Mike’s thoughts on iBuyers / real estate changes since going through this process
- Answers to Last Week’s Question of the Week (52:05)
- How often do you meet with sales leadership?
- New Question of the Week
- What project management / tracking tool do you use to keep yourself / your team organized?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!