Jeff Shore joins us for our 360 conversation as we celebrate our 50th episode! You’ll likely learn things about Jeff you’ve never known before – and also his perspective on the difference between sales and marketing. PLUS – how does he REALLY feel about “dare to compare” worksheets?
- Story Time
- Jackie is excited about some of the design trends that she is seeing from new builder websites
- Andrew is fascinated by all the hate that builders / developers can get from the “not in my backyard” crowd
- Kevin shares about how it felt to do his latest presentation on Presale Without Fail
- News (17:31)
- Three keynote speakers for The Online Sales & Marketing Summit announced
- HUD Slaps Facebook with Housing Discrimination Charge
- New Cool Tool Alert! Crowd Tangle Chrome extension lets you see who shared a link on your site and where they shared it.
- Draper DNA’s report on Big Builder Social Media
- 360 Topic Of The Week – We’re Joined By The Legend: Jeff Shore (32:51)
- Jeff is President of Shore Consulting, Inc. which specializes in psychology-based sales training programs. Using these modern, real-world techniques, Jeff Shore’s sales training clients generated over $30 billion in sales last year.
- What is Jeff Shore’s super power?
- What does he think the difference between sales and marketing is?
- How did he end up becoming a coach and trainer?
- Answers To Last Week’s Question Of The Week (65:53)
- New Question Of The Week
- What design software do you use to edit images / create ads?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!