Kristin Duffy joins us to break down the why, the what, and the WOW from Zillow’s in-depth report on new home shoppers. For the best possible experience, go download your own copy first before hitting play.
- Story Time
- Jackie wants to make sure any holiday campaigns are as clear as possible to your prospects
- Kevin has a REALLY fun story about cost coding and budgets
- Becca had her design appointment for her new home (in 5 short hours!)
- News (14:01)
- Robots and A.I. really want to take over these jobs (two are near and dear to us)
- Facebook opens pop-up stores inside Macy’s – Why?
- 360 Topic Of The Week – Zillow Dishes On The Data with Kristin Duffy (21:44)
- Insights from the New Construction Consumer Housing Trends Report 2018
- New Question Of The Week (x2)
- How does your builder give back to the community or to your employees? Share ideas to inspire others and help us all get in the holiday spirit.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!