This week the DYC team discusses whether a stand-alone marketing calendar is an obsolete relic of the past, or a must-have document. Don’t hit delete on yours just yet – we’ll share the pros and (a lot) of the cons.
- Story Time
- Andrew’s falling deeper in love with Amazon and their products.
- Becca’s building a new house!
- Kevin wants you to make sure you are conscious of the trade-off between results and efficiency – sometimes doing this a less efficient way is better.
- Snapchat and Amazon may be looking to team up (or more?)
- Amazon isn’t building their own houses yet, but they did invest in a modular building company via their Alexa fund
- Website redesign mistakes that destroy SEO
- Google Trend data analysis for Sept 2018
- Top 3 marketing takeaways from the 2018 Online Summit – via Andrew
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- Are marketing calendars a must-have tool in your arsenal, or a complete waste of time?
- New Question of the Week
- What documents/dashboards/reports do you look at on a regular basis to tell you where marketing SHOULD be going?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!