Home builders at times have a strained relationship with them, but in any market they can also be a great ally. This week we tackle the subject of working with brokers and agents from someone who has some unique experience doing it themselves.
- Story Time
- Andrew shares that sometimes what you lose (targeting options in this case) isn’t as important as what you gain
- Kevin tells a tale of a marketing leader who thought they could get away with never going into their CRM…
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- Your Answers To Last Week’s Question Of The Week
- This Week’s Question Of The Week
- What percentage of your home sales come from real estate agents?
- Misc Links
- Lighthouse – speed testing tool Google recommends
- GTMetrix – another great speed testing tool
- PCBC Educational Session with Kevin Oakley, Jeff Turner, and Mike Lyon on June 27th
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not sell you!