This week the DYC team discusses three big news ideas – where you should focus your efforts to get maximum ROI, how to plan a content marketing budget for 2020, and the sales tech debate: does new home sales need more or less marketing automation? Listen and weigh in…
Story Time: (2:10)
- Andrew answers the question: “A coming soon community needs a lift and another community is underperforming. We’re considering shifting more dollars to Facebook – is there room for more volume?”
- Kevin shares that you don’t need to be a mind reader to know what your boss wants from marketing. Here are the three major questions to answer.
- Jackie reports that the FBI is now running Facebook ads. 🤔
- Thaïs shares an update on the “Halloween House” Zillow listing. 7 days on the market with 1.5 million views and 7K+ saves – but is it working?
In the News: (22:07)
- Top 5 Strategies for Marketing ROI from the 2019 Summit
- How to Budget for ROI for Your 2020 Content Marketing Strategy (Influenceandco.com)
- Your Sales Tech is Destroying Your Relationships with Prospects. Here’s What You Can Do About It. (Hubspot.com)
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!