Is there any way for Facebook to really control privacy settings? Or has it gotten too big for its own good? On this week’s episode, we explore these questions and more with Dennis O’Neil, president of ONeil Interactive. Dennis recently attended the F8 Facebook Developer Conference and shares what he heard straight from Zuckerberg himself.
- Story Time
- Andrew explains the different categories of leads, and why it’s important to distinguish when talking about CPL.
- Jackie shares the power of word-of-mouth, especially on social media.
- Kevin has THREE stories:
- The latest Dor update and – in a turn of events – he invites the company president to the podcast
- Why Disney can never be replicated
- iPads on wheels – good for home builders?
- Andrew’s #liveupdate on his new home – closing is delayed!
- News (27:47)
- 360 Topic of the Week – The Facebook Fear Factor with Dennis O’Neil (40:18)
- Dennis is president of ONeil Interactive, a web design and digital marketing agency for home builders.
- His origin story
- We dig into Facebook’s F8 Summit: privacy, what’s next, how it impacts builders, and Zuckerberg’s attempt at joke-telling
- Website data – moving beyond analytics
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-itunes
Subscribe on Google Play —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-gplay
Read the full transcript of this episode here.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!