Are design studios simply a fad, or an integral part to how home builders provide an exceptional experience while also increasing their profit margins? Jane Meagher – the president of Success Strategies joins us this week to share a few of the lessons she’s learned from being involved in over 150 studios across North America!
- DYC is HIRING! (Come Join Us!)
- now.doyouconvert.com/growto apply
- We’ve already hired a Content & Event Manager who is joining us in June, but we are also looking for two more marketers to join our team
- Story Time
- Kevin explains how to tell if you need to update your ad creative or leave it alone (Different, or Better?)
- Andrew shares a scary story about how the lack of controlling your account could cost you a LOT
- Becca talks about how haters took over a Facebook ad, and what should / could be done about it
- News (19:38)
- 360 Topic – Design Studios with Jane Meagher (32:20)
- How Jane works with builders
- Andrew shares his design studio experiences
- Jane talks about the struggle with integrating technology the way our customers want
- New Question Of The Week (61:28)
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-itunes
Subscribe on Google Play —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-gplay
Read the full transcript of this episode here.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!
The post Ep 52: Design Studios with Jane Meagher appeared first on Online Sales and Marketing for Home Builders - DYC.