In this episode, Kevin Oakley, Beth Russell and Julie Jarnagin discuss the importance of putting effort into testimonials and finding the best way to show what you can do for the buyer. They talk about owning and understanding your data, give the various reasons why building companies list on an MLS and share their thoughts on current Ai developments. Kevin sent an assignment to the team which had them use Bard, Google's Ai experiment, and they share their results.
Story Time (04:49)
- Kevin is getting into using recipe analogies and also MLS discussions with existing home experts.
- Beth gives an update on building a house and how owning, understanding, and analyzing your data can save your company thousands of dollars.
- Julie shares her thoughts on using a testimony about one person vs. in general
Current Favorites (01:02:48)
- Julie is enjoying an instagram account called Wrigley the Bulldog where Wrigley performs Jiu Jitsu moves. ( https://www.instagram.com/wrigleythebulldawg/)
- Beth and her family are having a blast watching the The Orioles baseball team
- Kevin's favorite is Google's approach to GA4... he thinks...
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities can be found at Do You Convert All Access or on the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!