was joined by Marc Minor
, Founder and CEO at Higharc
. Kevin and Marc discuss how builders can design homes and sell homes in 3D, how to fix the “hair on fire” mentality in the industry, how builders can gather data on potential floor plans before construction begins, and how to eliminate work that is fundamentally repetitive.
Kevin and Marc discuss:
- How to use digital tools to improve the customer experience
- How they can help create permit-ready construction documents all in one location
- The 7 general categories of objections and how to overcome them
- The potential to replace the need for CAD systems
- How builders can use the program to save months of work and collect valuable on potentially available new floor plan options
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!