is joined Robert Hahn
, Managing Partner of 7DS Associates
, cohost of the podcast Industry Relations
, and writer of NotoriousRob.com
. They discuss the potential mass disruption coming to the real estate world when it comes to cooperation compensation for real estate agents and what builders need to know. They touch on the illusion of permanence in the industry, the impact of the rising interest rates, and more.
Kevin Oakley and Robert discuss:
- Why the home buyer demographics are bizarre
- Why permanence is the illusion of every age
- Why Rob thinks iBuying will constitute 60% of the market
- The reason Rob is watching Opendoor, Zillow, and CoStar
- Why Rob believes that houses aren’t too expensive but instead the dollar is inflated
- If they think there will be an increase in resale homes on the market this spring/summer
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!