is joined by Kimberly Mackey
, Sales & Marketing Management Consultant, Sales Trainer, & Keynote Speaker at New Home Solutions
. They discuss a multitude of topics, including why builders can’t move forward to improve their sales numbers until they know where they are currently at when it comes to community-level web traffic, leads, and sales.
Kevin Oakley and Kimberly discuss:
- What 10 | 5 | 2 | 1 means to home builders
- Why marketers need to pay attention to the even-flow production schedule
- How the Law of Inertia applies to the sales process
- Why you shouldn’t be selling the same home multiple times
- The 6 areas of focus, including knowing the mission statement of your builder
- Why everything can’t always be a priority
- & more!
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!