Kevin Oakley is joined by Devon Bloxom
, Director of Marketing and Online Sales for Estridge Homes
in Indiana. Devon shares how her team has grown over the years and how they hire with company culture in mind. She shares the tragic worst-case scenario that her marketing team had to overcome after the person who handled their website passed away unexpectedly. Estridge Homes has been building homes in the Indianapolis area for nearly five decades and it has often been referred to as Indy’s Hometown Builder.
Kevin and Devon also discuss:
- Why it’s always beneficial to hire people with graphic design skills
- Devon’s role as one of the only female executives at Estridge Homes
- How to be fearless in marketing with data
- How to not only set buyer expectations but your internal teams expectations as well when selling homes
- Devon shares what she believes are to be the biggest hurdles to overcome
- & more!
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!