Kevin Oakley is joined by Jessi Kelly, the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Stylecraft Builders, Inc. She shares the evolution of her career in the 8+ years she’s been withStylecraft Builders Inc in Texas. She explains why perpetual curiosity is always better than chasing perfection in your role and she shares why you should always have a mentor and mentee in your career.
Kevin and Jessi discuss:
- Myers Barnes’s involvement in helping shape Jessi grow into her role and how he helped her understand the sales process
- Why you should trust in the potential of employees and how in doing so landed her the best Director of Marketing she could ask for, for her company, Beth Russell
- The incident in early 2020 where Stylecraft accidentally sold over 100+ homes one weekend
- How Stylecraft pivoted when the pandemic hit
- How they’ve stayed progressive by keeping Sales and Marketing collaborative.
- All of the departments that Jessi is involved in at Stylecraft
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode.
More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-itunes
Follow on Spotify —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-spotify
Listen on Stitcher —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-stitcher
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!