Here are some hot articles from this past week.
- Love this post – very relevant – The 80/20 Rule for Social Networking. I actually have 2 Facebook accounts – one personal, and one professional.
- Jim at Newhomesdirectory.com has a great one about Space Optimization – The New Marketing Frontier This is a concept that explores dominating the search engine results.
- This one isn’t really related to homebuilding but will make you think – There’s Gold In Them iPhones. Some kid in his bedroom can make a million bucks just by writing a little application for the Apple phone.
- Here is a great one from 1000 Watt about replacing print with viable sources – Cut print, but fill the value vacuum – great quote from the article “They’ve stopped writing the big checks and sleep well for having done it.”
- Sad but necessary – NAHB Lays Off 52 Employees, Cuts Expenses by $11.5 Million I guess they are in the same boat as all of us. Learning how to become lean.