By Mike Lyon
Printed: 121 pages, 6″ x 9″
Why You Need This Book
Are you looking for answers in this brave new Web 2.0 world? The opportunities to connect with potential buyers abound, but navigating these uncharted waters have left many real estate professionals with a bad case of “analysis paralysis”. The Social Media Guide for Real Estate will help you establish a clear strategy for your business that will produce a steady stream of qualified clients while helping to position you as the undisputed expert in your field.
- What “social media” is and how it works for the Real Estate business
- What social networking sites will work best for your business model
- Ideas for producing high quality content that gets attention
- Useful tools to help you efficiently manage all these sources (and not waste valuable time)
- The proper etiquette for utilizing the social networking sites, like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- How to create a strategy to avoid overload
- And much, much more…
What industry leaders are saying
Mike has a unique blend of real estate common sense and social media savvy. As our social media coach, he provides timely and effective strategies to help our agents grow their business. His powerful impact has moved Facebook into the top 10 referring sites for ReeceAndNichols.com
CEO, Reece and Nichols
When it comes to understanding how social media can be used to grow a real estate business, Mike Lyon is the expert. His no-nonsense approach is not only practical, it is very doable. This guide is THE GUIDE to understanding the ‘Why’ and the ‘How’ to make it happen.