Kevin is out this week, so Andrew, Jackie and Becca have taken over the podcast! In the past year, they’ve each built a new home. They share where they are on their respective journeys, and how they really feel about the build process. Plus, they talk about getting creative with social media, homes with no photos, and the best way to learn Google products.
- Story Time
- Andrew is finally getting all his issues resolved on his new home.
- Becca has her 30-day “fix-it” appointment. The crooked wall is fixed!
- Jackie’s cat, Luna, goes on a diet. Chaos ensues.
- 360 Topic – Getting Creative with Marketing (13:40)
- Social media consistency
- How to market a new home with no photos (beyond using renderings)
- Google Adwords: Get in there and break stuff
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!