How to market proof your marketing is this week’s 360 topic. A topic we’re so passionate about – we chose it as the name of our podcast! Don’t succumb to the market conditions – you aren’t helpless!
- Story Time
- Andrew bought a coffee grinder that he likes more than your home for sale page
- Kevin sold his brother’s house with some new photos, and has advice when launching a new website
- Trulia launches neighborhood detail pages on the web and app. They’re amazing
- Do you need local pages on your website? Moz explains why the answer is yes
- Install FB’s new advanced pixel – you’ll be glad you did
- 15 questions to ask before you launch your next landing page
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- All the names that didn’t make the cut for the podcast
- Market proof your marketing to thrive in both a buyer’s and seller’s market
- This Week’s Question Of The Week
- How do you think new home marketing will change in the next 10 years?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!