🙋🙋🙋 Mike & Kevin answer the 3 most asked questions that we didn’t have time for during our 2017 Follow-Up webinar with LassoCRM.
With nearly 100 questions asked we just didn’t have time for them all, and so we’ll be doing special editions of DYC Live! just like this one to allow us to tackle them a few at a time. Enjoy!
– Who is the best person to respond to comments on Facebook?
– Is it better to require a phone number on a registration page?
– When and where should video email be used in the follow-up process?
You can submit YOUR question to be considered for the next episode by doing the following:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Put “Question” in the subject line.
- Be sure to include a link to your website, ad, landing page, listings, etc. Linking to a Dropbox or Box folder is ok, but attachments will not be accepted.
- Let us know what specifically you want us to comment on. Things like:
- “How would you improve this?”
- “Why do you think this wasn’t successful?”
- “Is something missing?”
- “Is this worth my time?”
- “I get traffic, but no conversions – why?”
- Anything else you want to ask
PS: In order to get notified when the show is live, you must be connected to the DYC Facebook page. You will not get an alert from Mike or Kevin’s individual pages. Click here to confirm you’re connected and ready to go! Need extra help? Watch this helpful video.