Welcome to Chicago!
September 17-18, 2019
We are excited to host the 2019 Summit in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities! Chicago offers countless options for world-class dining, entertainment and events – much of it a short walk or ride-share away from the event venue.
To help you plan your stay, we wanted to share just a few things to see and do while you’re in town.* Remember to bring your walking shoes!
The Heart of it all… LondonHouse
The 2019 Summit will be held at LondonHouse, a luxury lifestyle hotel in the heart of downtown Chicago. LH offers a variety of dining options, including:
- LH on 22 – classic cocktails, small bites and sweeping views on the rooftop terrace
- LH on 21 – indoor lounge offering re-imagined American fare and cocktails
- LH Afternoon Tea Service – from 1-4 p.m. daily. Reservations highly recommended.
- Ocean Prime – the perfect choice for power lunch, cocktails or an indulgent dinner
Within walking distance…
- The Magnificent Mile – upscale shops, luxe fashion outlets, cool restaurants and posh hotels
- West Randolph Street – named Chicago’s “Best Foodie Street: by Food & Wine.
- Millennium Park – home to the famous “Bean” sculpture
- The Moonlight Parade – an epic performance featuring fire dancing, circus arts, drumming & multimedia visuals. Setp. 17-21 at the Cloud Gate Plaza in Millennium Park. Free.
- The Art Institute of Chicago – one of the world’s greatest museums
A short ride away…
- Lake Michigan – 25 miles of beaches and biking, including the popular Castaways Bar & Grill at North Avenue Beach
- Navy Pier at Lake Michigan – restaurants, events and daily cruises