Amazon seems to be eating the world. So what does it take for a new product launch on Amazon to be successful and stand out from the crowd? This week we talked with Andrew Morgans, the founder of Marknology – an Amazon Product Accelerator to find out. The parallels to a successful community launch may (or may not) surprise you.
- Story Time
- Becca’s house update – framing is about to start.
- Andrew – No construction yet – stuck in permitting. Plus a dive bar update!
- Kevin did a webinar (get the recording), got a scary email from Google, and “the best week ever.”
- News (14:17 )
- 360 Topic of The Week (31:08)
- The Secrets of Amazon – how Andrew Morgans helps all kinds of products breakthrough the crowded marketplace using research, content, and marketing at his Amazon accelerator – Marknology.
- What is The Ad Doctor wanted to start a sock company?
- Does he think Amazon will be disrupting home building soon, or down the road?
- The Question of the Week (51:57)
- Are you going to the International Builders’ Show? How many times have you been before?
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-itunes
Subscribe on Google Play —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-gplay
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!
The post Ep 44: The Secrets of Amazon with Andrew Morgans appeared first on Online Sales and Marketing for Home Builders - DYC.