In this episode, Kevin Oakley sits down with Karyn Bonder, the Vice President of Business Development, Builder Sales and Marketing at Zonda to talk all things Livabl. Karyn gives us a deep dive into Livabl and the benefits it offers to builders. It is the most accurate catalog of new construction homes, backed by industry-leading technology and will provide useful data to builders and transparency to the buyers. She shares the ultimate goal with Livabl is to show the consumer why buying a new construction is better than used and to promote the builder.
Kevin and Karyn discuss:
- What Liveable is and what Zonda is all about.
- The data and analytics that Zonda and Livabl captures for builders and how it is beneficial to them.
- Karyn gives us an insight to what “Free to List” means for the builder and the end goal of having builders subscribe to their data.
- The transparency that will now be offered to the buyer.
- Working to bring the builder forward and have their new constructions be desirable for the consumer.
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!