In this episode, Andrew Peek, Beth Russell and Jackie Lipinski discuss and debate the role of a mentor as well as the skills that are required to make you an effective mentor yourself. They weave that discussion into pondering the common trades of a highly effective marketing director and give their thoughts on rising interest rates for home buyers.
Story Time (03:10)
- Andrew urges people to verify their accounts and shares an example.
- Beth talks about the importance of finding a mentor and the difference between having one and being one.
- Jackie reflects on the skills that make up a highly effective marketing director.
Current Favorites (46:03)
- Beth’s favorite is currently people who ask good questions.
- Andrew’s new favorite Starbucks drink is a “White Chocolate Macadamia Cream Cold Brew”
- Jackie has fallen in love with audiobooks and listening to articles.
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities can be found at Do You Convert All Access or on the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!