is joined by Megan West
, Vice President Of Community Experience for the Washington State Division of Tri Pointe Homes
. They discuss how Megan’s past experience of working in the marketing department of professional sports companies for the last decade has helped shape how she thinks about and creates content. She shares why she recommends leaning into creating top-funnel marketing content along with lower-funnel one-on-one content pieces. Megan also shares how she successfully teamed up with a design partner who created 20 weeks of end-to-end marketing content around their model homes.
Kevin Oakley and Megan West also discuss:
- How to think about the distribution of content and how to think about it when working with talented influencers
- Who owns the content created by third parties
- Creating content for people who are up in the sales funnel
- The steps they took to educate a design partner influencer who had 30k followers before
- How they educate their New Home Advisors with marketing content
- Their thoughts on how tiktok has shifted the expectations for video production and understanding how consumers are consuming
- How to utilize a marketing content library as a sales team resource
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!