You know I love Eyejot! It’s a great email tool to help you stand out from your competition. Sending a video email is an invaluable asset to engage your prospects and contacts right off the bat.
Now Eyejot has made it even easier to create engaging content at the spur of the moment. They’ve created the Eyejot Mobile App available in the iTunes App Store. Not only is this great for sending emails, but there’s a new business card feature – Eyejot vCards. Business cards are such a throwaway, but now with this great technology you can save, up to 5 unique vCard videos, and with a few keystrokes and a new contact’s email address your vCard will materialize in their inbox with your downloadable contact information.
Still not convinced? Here are a few things to know about the new Eyejot iphone app:
- Uses rear or front facing camera to record
- Video is selectable from the photo gallery
- Upload video messages in the background
- Download video messages from the cloud
- Up to 5 minutes of video messaging
- Longer message duration for Eyejot PRO and PRO+ members
- Video Business Cards – Eyejot vCards
- Support for portrait and landscape recording