Following the Online Sales & Marketing Summit, we get always lots of great questions about the role of the Online Sales Specialist. Mike Lyon and Jen Barkan thought they’d compile the top questions and share the answers with you! In our latest Facebook Live, Mike and Jen discuss:
- How to Hire an Online Sales Specialist
- When to hire your first (and second) Online Sales Specialist
- No one answers the call anymore; should I still call?
- My manager wants me to cover for our sales agents in the model home – should I?
- Should the OSCC manage the MLS listings and inventory on the website?
- Is it the OSS’s responsibility to nurture an interest list outside of what marketing does?
- Do I count all my leads against my conversion rate?
- How do I get onsite sales agents excited about online sales appointments?