What is mystery shopping’s best and highest use? What do you do with the results? When should you NOT use it? In this week’s episode, we chat with Leslie Jeter, President of Clear Evaluations, to demystify secret shops. From techniques to reporting, learn how mystery shopping has changed over the last 20 years.
Story Time (1:35)
- Jackie shares a viral real estate listing that made its way from Florida all the way to Pittsburg: Zillow’s “House on Fire.”
- Andrew explains search impression share vs. exact match impression share.
- Kevin takes on a touchy subject: When your boss isn’t helping, sometimes you have to make the pain worse.
360 Topic of the Week – Taking the Mystery out of Mystery Shopping with Leslie Jeter (32:38)
Leslie Jeter is president of Clear Evaluations, a full-service mystery shopping company serving primarily home builders. We discuss:
- The most popular types of mystery shopping
- How sales agents can make the most out of mystery shops (if they think they’re being shopped)
- Steps of a new home secret shop
- Competitive shopping in the new home industry
- Web-based dashboard reporting & analytics
- DYC’s Comprehensive Secret Shop for Online Sales
Question of the Week: (59:32)
- Last week’s QOTW: Does your builder currently use unattended access of any form? If so, how’s it working? If not, are you considering it?
- New QOTW: Has your company ever used secret shops? If so, for this week’s prize, what’s the craziest thing you’ve seen on a secret shop video?
To answer Questions of the Week, be sure to join us in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook Group.
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-itunes
Subscribe on Google Play —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-gplay
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, and others from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!
The post Ep 63: Taking the Mystery out of Mystery Shopping with Leslie Jeter appeared first on Online Sales and Marketing for Home Builders - DYC.