In this episode, Kevin Oakley is joined by Julie Jarnagin and Andrew Peek. The team starts off by giving controversial opinions on chatbots and discuss the idea that it’s better to be good at a lot of different things than the best at one thing. Together, they give their thoughts on Tiktok marketing and the way builders do it wrong.
Story Time (03:14)
- Kevin says he doesn’t think that homebuilding sites have ever had chatbots, and doesn’t think people would want it.
- Julie listened to a marketing podcast where the host, Rory Suthrerland suggested it’s more important to be really good at a couple of interconnected things rather than the BEST at one thing.”
- Andrew talks about Google ads and the relationship between budget and your average CPC.
The News (25:33)
Things We Love Things We Hate (50:50)
- Julie is loving the Marketing Millennials instagram page.
- Kevin enjoyed watching his boys get excited about his old baseball cards that ended up being worth nothing.
- Andrew left without saying his.
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities can be found at Do You Convert All Access or on the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!