In this episode, Kevin Oakley and Andrew Peek are joined by Mike Lyon to talk about all things Ai and ChatGPT from its potential dangers to ways that its flawed in its current evolution as well as the advantages it offers.
Story Time (04:48)
- Kevin shares things he has learned from his recent work travels
- Mike warns against the slippery slope of giving over certain databases to ChatGPT after mentioning the amount of people asking him about it
- Andrew shares his thoughts on dashboards with Mike and Kevin to gauge their opinions on his opinion
- Mike’s wife is getting into golf and they are playing together as a new hobby
- Andrew has been watching the “Jury” on Amazon Prime
- Kevin is listening to the podcast “Conversations With Tyler”
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities can be found at Do You Convert All Access or on the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!