Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski and Julie Jarnagin start the podcast by asking “What one thing makes you start immediately looking at homes in order to move?” And give various answers on what it was for them. They discuss Andrew’s controversial takes on dashboard usage, share advice on builder website content, and the future of ai in regards to targeted ads.
Story Time (04:36)
- Andrew believes that dashboards should not be used by individuals with “marketing” in their title
- Julie hired someone to help her pick out some paint for the exterior of her home
- Jackie is thinking about how to instruct builders on content for their website and the best way to prepare for future content
- Jackie has been attending ToastMasters and enjoys seeing how different people analyze and present information and encourages everyone to push themselves this year.
- Andrew bought a piece of workout equipment for a great deal on Facebook Market Place.
- Julie is listening to the podcast “Smartless” and enjoys the co-hosts banter and subject matter.
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities can be found at Do You Convert All Access or on the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!