The 5 P’s of marketing can fix pretty much all of your problems with sales results, however advertising (which is only 1 of them) can only do so much by itself. We’ll go in-depth on each and answer common questions about this must-use process for addressing areas of weakness.
- Small Talk
- A hilarious clip about how marketers can fall into the “hype” around the shiniest new objects
- Story Time
- Andrew wants you to have a dedicated time on your calendar for testing new ideas
- Kevin recommends that everyone signs up for a free UptimeRobot.com account to get alerts when a site goes down (and comes back up)
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- The 5 P’s of Marketing: How they can help (and how they can’t) PLUS why the order you tackle them in matters so much
- This Week’s Question Of The Week
- Are you able to give feedback that is valued on price and product to other departments or leadership?
Subscribe on iTunes —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-itunes
Subscribe on Google Play —> https://now.doyouconvert.com/mpm-gplay
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not sell you!
The post Ep 25: Advertising Can’t Fix Stupid (5 Ps of Marketing) appeared first on Online Sales and Marketing for Home Builders - DYC.