is joined Cassie Cataline
, Director of Marketing at Nexton
in South Carolina. Kevin and Cassie review the steps taken over the years to lead Nexton to be named the best mixed-use community in the US and one of the top 25 master-planned communities regarding sales.
Kevin and Myers discuss:
- Why simplification is key for consumers when there are so many choices.
- Planning events and micro-events for the public and homeowners
- How they communicate with the HOA
- How long they created an interest list and why they made a full block of homes before Nexton went to sale.
- What and who is “Bo Knows Nexton”
- & more!
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!