is joined by Chad Davies
, CEO & Owner of Davies Imaging Group
. Chad and Kevin call for the end of the “crime scene” style photography of homes and give tips on how to take great photographs (even if you are using just your phone). Plus, Chad shares how his journey into new construction home photography began, the difference between quantity and quality architectural photos, how to capture moments that invoke feelings, why he developed a course around taking new home photos with your phone, & more!
Kevin and Chad discuss:
- What the expectations can and should be for a new home photographer
- Chad’s latest smartphone photography course
- The difference between a photographer and an architectural photographer
- The value of understanding and utilizing lighting
- How to optimize your photography if you’re taking it on your phone
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!