We’re thrilled to be participating in TWO of the best educational and inspirational events in the industry! Both will be held in San Diego – the perfect opportunity to maximize your travel time and expenses.
This is a networking and educational event directed exclusively at younger home building leaders!
It is designed to give young executives a short retreat from the daily grind in order to gain new perspectives on their businesses. Attendees will take away a phone filled with contact information for like-minded industry colleagues. Do You Convert will be presenting two different educational sessions on June 23rd!
Converting Browsers to Buyers: Proven Strategies for Selling Homes Online
Over 90% of homebuyers use the internet to find their next home, but did you know that 50% of sales executives don’t follow up with these prospects? Whether you have a commanding online presence or you are stuck in the digital dark ages, this seminar will help you attract and capture more qualified buyers and explode your sales goals. You’ll hear real world examples, and learn real world solutions that deliver out of this world results.
Marketing 2015: An Expert Panel Discussion
Panelists: Kristi Allen, Holly Haener, Alaina Money, and Matt Sauls
A common thread among the 40 under 40 honorees is that they refuse to accept the status quo. They push those around them toward better ways of tackling old problems. In this high energy and insightful panel discussion, four expert marketers from builders across the country will share their successes, setbacks, and industry leading results. They don’t market like it’s 1999 – they’re fresh, current, and ready to share their stories with you.
PCBC is always filled with fresh ideas. This year’s keynote speaker is Simon Sinek who just happens to have the third most viewed TED talk of all time! Do You Convert will be presenting two different events on June 24th!
3 FOR 3: 3 KILLER STRATEGIES FOR 3 BIG TRENDS IN NEW HOME SALES
Sales experts Mike Lyon, Rommel Anacan and Michael Landers take the stage to examine the three biggest trends shaping new home sales in North America today.
This dynamic panel will deliver three new killer strategies for each of the three big trends:
- Selling In a Tech-Savvy Market: Today’s buyers use new technology to shop for homes at a faster and wider pace than ever before. Learn new tips to stay ahead of the curve as you leverage technology to convert these browsers into buyers.
- Selling In a Multigenerational Market: Today’s housing market serves four different generations. Four different ways of buying, selling, decision-making, communicating, thinking and living. Learn the hot buttons and psychological outlooks that help you bridge the gap no matter which generation you sell to.
- Selling In a Multicultural Market: More global money flows in to the U.S. housing market today than at any other time in history. Today’s most successful sales professionals know how to build trust, forge relationships, solve problems and establish credibility with a multicultural clientele. Learn how to succeed in the new global America by understanding your own cultural identity and the underlying cultural values that may be affecting your sales presentation.
Complete with music, videos, social media contests and prizes, you won’t want to miss this edgy, engaging and educational experience with three of the hottest speakers in new home sales today.
Marketing Bootcamp: High Stakes – Higher Results
Learn the secrets to better ROI and prospect conversion in today’s high stakes world of marketing new homes! Mike Lyon, Kevin Oakley, and an expert panel of home builder marketers from around the country will share what works, what doesn’t, and the lessons they’ve learned along the way. This high energy boot camp will be divided into three main topics:
1. What’s Truly Important, and What You Should Ignore
Everyone is busy, and has multiple people and projects pulling at their energy and attention. We’ll dive into how to cut through the clutter to determine what truly matters, and how to build and execute a strategy around it. You will uncover how to maximize your time, budget, and get results like never before.
2. Market In The Year You Live In
100% of our prospects will be influenced by the internet – so why is it so hard for builders to make the changes needed to be more impactful online? You’ll hear from builders who have made the decision to stop marketing like it’s 1999, and have taken their online strategy to the next level. Learn the pitfalls to avoid, and the amazing results that can be achieved with the right strategy.
3. Presale Without Fail
Learn the secrets to launching new communities and phases with maximum results with this proven process that anyone can implement! You’ll learn how the right community kickoff can increase sales by 30% or more on the first day of release. Stop leaving your new community grand openings to chance and use the momentum to increase sales throughout the life of the project.