We are overrun with important news topics this week – PLUS Facebook gives clear information on how ad targeting will be changing in the months ahead. Finally!
- Story Time
- Andrew has some hard dating showing just what kind of impact real photos has vs renderings.
- Kevin travels back in time to the day his builder’s home was torn down on Extreme Home Makeover.
- Responding to online reviews increases conversions – perhaps as much as having better reviews?
- Google officially testing “more results” button instead of separate page numbers on mobile search results
- Walmart tried to make shopping easier with beauty pageant looking sashes…
- Zillow wants to make selling your home easier – by buying it from you
- Facebook will use AI to predict your future and sell more ads
- Facebook finally provides clarity on targeting changes to come, timelines, and more! (discussion)
- Make sure to keep a closer eye on your FB campaigns right now. Lots of campaigns being paused randomly. (discussion)
- Google rolls our tool to let users with ad blockers still support their favorite websites that show ads
- Google launches Outstream video ads to show video ads where YouTube is not
- 360 Topic Of The Week
- Yikes! We ran out of time this week. Too much news!
- Your Answers To Last Week’s Question Of The Week
- NEW Question Of The Week
- How many people make up your marketing team? How many more do you wish you had, and what would they do?
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley & Andrew Peek from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best-practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not sell you!