Jen Barkan was joined by Online Sales Specialists Elena Mora, who has been in the role for over 15 years, and Chelsie Glidden, who has been in the role for almost 2 years, from Ideal Homes in Oklahoma. They discuss the shifts in the market and what they're doing to pivot and keep the relationship strong with potential home buyers.
Here are just a few things Jen, Chelsie, and Elana cover in this episode of OPT:
- The changes that they see in the market and how they're shifting their processes.
- Why OSC's need to force themselves to get back into the prospecting seat, and why it is ok to change up your process if your responses aren't what you want.
- The biggest challenges they're currently overcoming and how they always add a "next step" with all leads.
- How they're handling the market fatigue that leads and build certainty.
- Why you should never take constructive criticism personally and always view it as an opportunity to improve.
Watch all of the Online People Talking episodes here!