In this episode, Kevin Oakley is joined by Andrew Peek and Julie Jarnagin! The team is excited about the upcoming Summit and shares how they are preparing for the big event. Julie ponders how a team can see problems in marketing before they happen and Andrew and Kevin share their thoughts on how they would go about fixing the issue. They discuss how difficult it can be for a marketing team when communication is lacking or kept from them and it leaves their arms tied.
Story Time (1:50)
- Julie has been debating how to see marketing problems before they happen.
- Andrew has no storytime but promises one after the Summit.
- Kevin is frustrated for marketers who don’t have all the information. Whoever is making big decisions and working collaboratively is paramount.
Things we love / things we hate (41:05)
- Andrew loves the new Barbie Movie!
- Julie has been taking a knock-off brand of Airborne to keep her happy and healthy for the Summit!
- Kevin’s favorite is Lance Lambert, specifically his X account.
Questions? Comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities can be found at Do You Convert All Access or on the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!