In this episode, Kevin Oakley sits down with Barbara Wray, the Senior Vice President of Strategic Growth at Wick Marketing. Barbara shares an inside look at their nationwide study of new home buyers and shares the process that led them to inspect the attitudes, aspirations and motivations instead of just looking at the demographic. They discuss the results from the survey and share their thoughts on both the positive and negative outcomes as well as the results that builders should pay the most attention to.
Kevin and Barbara discuss:
- Wick Marketing’s investment in a nationwide study to learn more about the attitudes, aspirations and motivations of today’s new home buyers. You can play with the results here: https://wickmarketing.com/research/
- Foregoing the typical demographic method and finding a more meaningful approach to get at the heart of people buying homes.
- The trust gap towards builders and ways they can work to reverse that.
- Mapping out the buying process and getting it into the buyers hands early as well as making sure they’re educated and understand financing.
- Make sure your customer has access to the resources they need to make the best decisions for them.
Questions? Comments? Email email@example.com call 404-369-2595 and we’ll address them on the next episode. More insights, discussions, and opportunities in the Market Proof Marketing Facebook group.
A weekly new home marketing podcast for home builders and developers. Each week Kevin Oakley, Andrew Peek, Jackie Lipinski, Julie Jarnagin, and other team members from Do You Convert will break down the headlines, share best practices and stories from the front line, and perform a deep dive on a relevant marketing topic. We’re here to help you – not to sell you!